January 6, 2012

Top Ten Search Terms in 2011


Top Ten Terms


As part of my review of All Things Quality for 2011, here were the top ten search terms folks used when they ended up on this blog:
  • quality  copyrightjoestrazzere
  • free kindle games
  • all things quality
  • requirements
  • juggle
  • starbuck
  • hello my name is
  • software testing for dummies
  • asq
  • status report template

Ok, so "juggle" is a little bit off the beaten path, but why are lots of people searching for "hello my name is"? What are they expecting to find?

Oh well. If you were looking for hello my name is, and ended up here - welcome! Look around, enjoy the sights, stay awhile.


This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://AllThingsQuality.com/.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it's for the people looking to find 'Hello, my name is' in different languages. That would be the most common reason for it, I would guess.

    I've had a look at my search engine and it is interesting to see where the hits have been coming from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could be right, Steveland - I hadn't thought of folks using a search engine for translation purposes!

    Isn't it odd that they would Search, rather than something like Google Translate?

    ReplyDelete