January 5, 2012

Top Ten Countries Reading All Things Quality

Top Ten Countries reading All Things Quality

As part of my review of All Things Quality for 2011, here were the top ten countries with the most visits to All Things Quality, according to Google Analytics:
  1. United States
  2. India
  3. United Kingdom
  4. Canada
  5. Australia
  6. Russia
  7. Germany
  8. Netherlands
  9. Philippines
  10. France

Welcome, friends from around the world!

welcome
में आपका स्वागत है
welcome
welcome and bienvenue
welcome
добро пожаловать
willkommen
welkom
maligayang pagdating
bienvenue

(I hope Google Translate got these right...)


This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://AllThingsQuality.com/.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Joe,

    Don't you think that it is likely that a lot of people in places outside phillipines use a server in phillipines to access your blog and you think that they belong to phillipines?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, that certainly could be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Joe, As a Fresher I find your site more Useful and Interesting is the way you sketch it here :)

    -Mohan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mohan - I'm very pleased that you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joe.

    I like ur web site. this web site is very useful for testing eng(QA)..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Mahesh. Glad you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete