January 18, 2012

Add Quality To Your Blogroll

Quality Blogroll Links!

Have you added All Things Quality to your Blogroll yet?

Yes? Thank you!

No? Why not? What are you waiting for, a special invitation? Well, here it is!

Ten reasons you should add All Things Quality to your Blogroll:
  • I'm asking nicely
  • You obviously enjoy All Things Quality and want to share it with your friends
  • I'm a good guy copyrightjoestrazzere
  • It's important to promote the community of professional Software Testers
  • You like Quality links
  • Everyone else is here, why not you?
  • You want your Blogroll to have more quality
  • If you link to me, I'd be happy to link to you
  • Links are good for you
  • You'll feel better that you did

Check out my Blogroll at People In Testing. If your blog isn't represented there, send me a note and I'll add you in. I'll also add your feed to my What People Are Writing aggregation page.


This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://AllThingsQuality.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment