January 11, 2012

Bugs Are...

Bugs are


According to Google (and Google knows everything), bugs are:
  • Bugs are changing
  • Bugs are a regular part of smartphone life for Windows
  • Bugs are my business copyrightjoestrazzere
  • Bugs are coming
  • Bugs are not all bad
  • Bugs are not all worth fixing
  • Bugs are not all created equal
  • Bugs are easy
  • Bugs are shallow
  • Bugs are in the eye of the beholder
  • Bugs are controlling your mind
  • Bugs are us
  • Bugs are back
  • Bugs are gross and weird
  • Bugs are not all exploitable
  • Bugs are a curious fellow
  • Bugs are awesome
Can you add to the list?


This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://AllThingsQuality.com/.

3 comments:

  1. At my end, the few additional things besides your list that Google says about says are:

    - Bugs are gone
    - Bugs are done
    - Bus are dying by the truckload
    - Bugs are aliens
    - Bugs are insects book
    - Bugs are good for you
    - Bugs are good
    - Bugs are eating my plants

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joe, how about

    * bugs are inevitable
    * bugs are not features in a suit, until just before release
    * bugs are herd animals - where there's one there's often more

    ReplyDelete