January 23, 2012

Glitches Are...

Glitches are...


According to Google (and Google knows everything), glitches are:
  • Glitches are now your fault
  • Glitches are really getting old
  • Glitches are great for video games
  • Glitches are a bigger problem than most people realize
  • Glitches are magic
  • Glitches are starting to piss me off
  • Glitches are back
  • Glitches are awesome
  • Glitches are getting very annoying
  • Glitches are dumb
  • Glitches are a barrel of laughs
  • Glitches are just as common as base hits
  • Glitches are cool
  • Glitches are not ok
  • Glitches are hilarious
  • Glitches are fatal
  • Glitches are always cool
  • Glitches are driving up costs
  • Glitches are said to hurt antiterror effort
  • Glitches are not fixed
  • Glitches are driving me nuts
  • Glitches are something we need to work on

Can you add more to the list?


This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://AllThingsQuality.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment