January 8, 2014

Top Ten Search Terms in 2013

Top Ten Terms

As part of my review of All Things Quality for 2013, here were the top ten search terms folks used when they ended up on this blog:

  • starbucks
  • business casual
  • bug
  • status report template
  • perhaps
  • requirements
  • swiss knife
  • nasdaq logo
  • office dress code
  • weekly status report template

I'm pleased that people searching for information about "bugs", "requirements", and "status report template" found All Things Quality. 

But what do folks expect to find when they search for "perhaps"?


This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://AllThingsQuality.com/.

2 comments:

  1. "starbucks" surprises me.
    did you have a post on them in series of - "wish they had tested it more" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - http://www.allthingsquality.com/2010/04/perhaps-they-should-have-tested-more_15.html

    ReplyDelete