January 7, 2014

Top Ten Countries Reading All Things Quality in 2013

Top Ten Countries Visiting All Things Quality


As part of my review of All Things Quality for 2013, here were the top ten countries with the most visits to All Things Quality, according to Google Analytics:

United States
India
United Kingdom
Canada
Australia
Germany
France
Ukraine
Poland
Romania



Welcome, friends from around the world!

welcome
आपका स्वागत है
welcome
welcome and bienvenue
welcome
willkommen
bienvenue
Ласкаво просимо
witamy
bine ai venit

(I hope Google Translate got these right...)


This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://AllThingsQuality.com/.

1 comment:

  1. Hindi: आपका स्वागत है (This is correct)

    में आपका स्वागत है - Welcome to ...

    ReplyDelete