November 10, 2011

I Like Big Bugs!


Sir Test-A-Lot



I like big bugs, and I can not lie
You other testers can't deny
That when the code's checked in with a frantic pace
And a bug's right in your face copyrightjoestrazzere
You get happy
Wanna pull up tough
Cuz you notice that bug was stuffed
Deep in the code you're checking
You're hooked and you can't stop testing
Oh, big bug I wanna get with ya
And take your picture
My test team tried to warn me
But that bug I found
Make me so happy


This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://strazzere.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

  1. Can we have an audio version of that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!

    Sure, I'll rap it, if you'll dance it!

    ReplyDelete