November 21, 2011

All Things Quality Is Now AllThingsQuality.com!


strazzere.blogspot.com


is now


AllThingsQuality.com


After six years of posting, I've decided that this little blog might actually have a chance to stick around a bit. So I purchased the domain AllThingsQuality.com. copyrightjoestrazzere

So, when you have a chance, change your bookmarks to http://AllThingsQuality.com.

Same great blog you know and love... in a beautiful new blog domain!


This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://AllThingsQuality.com/.

6 comments:

  1. now is it a mere coincidence that I also bought a domain for my blog only yesterday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike, Tarun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely agreed :)
    b/w I suggest you to remove the captcha from comment submission, provided you don't get zillions of spams. And you have already enabled comment moderation....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Tarun. But when I tried the captcha-less life originally, it wasn't a pretty sight. I don't want to be spending a lot of time moderating out spam comments (I get enough as it is *with* captchas in place).

    Are these captcha's particularly painful? Or is this just a general comment on captchas?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I personally dislike captcha but at the same time I understand their importance, things is some times these captchas are so difficult to read and one has to refresh time and again to get a comprehensible one.
    But if it is coz of spamming then I would think you have right set up....

    ReplyDelete