November 3, 2011

Different Views On (All Things) Quality


It's Dynamic!

Recently, Google introduced a new feature to their blogger platform - Dynamic Views.  As described in Blogger Buzz: copyrightjoestrazzere
Dynamic Views: seven new ways to share your blog with the world
  • Classic: A modern twist on a traditional template, with infinite scrolling and images that load as you go
  • Flipcard: Your photos are tiled across the page and flip to reveal the post title
  • Magazine: A clean, elegant editorial style layout 
  • Mosaic: A mosaic mix of different sized images and text
  • Sidebar: An email inbox-like view with a reading page for quick scrolling and browsing
  • Snapshot: An interactive pinboard of your posts 
  • Timeslide: A horizontal view of your posts by time period

I've chosen to leave the lovingly hand crafted, tastefully styled and obviously elegant user interface for All Things Quality as it is for now.

But, if you want to explore or bookmark other views, try these:

And if you particularly like one of these new views, please let me know!


This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://strazzere.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I turned to new interface but now badly missing the gadgets, though Google promises to bring them to Dynamic views soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you've chosen the "Sidebar" view as the default for your blog, Tarun. Nice!

    I like how Google gradually introduces new features and enhancements to their Blogger platform. But it does always leave me wanting "just a bit more".

    ReplyDelete