October 21, 2011

I'm Bill Belichick?

I prioritize substance and preparation over style and glibness.  Plus, I like wearing hoodies.


Since it's the bye week for the New England Patriots, local writers are scrambling for material to fill the sports pages. The Boston Globe's Boston.com website posted a little quiz today (http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extras/which_patriot_are_you/).

You answer 10 multiple-choice questions like "What's your favorite way to express yourself? a. Facebook b. Twitter c. Dress/Physical appearance d. I let my actions speak for themselves". copyrightjoestrazzere

Then the answers are tallied, and the "member of the New England Patriots you are on the same wavelength with" is revealed.

Apparently, I'm most similar to Bill Belichick. Go figure! Now, where is my whistle, anyway?


This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://strazzere.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

  1. Devin McCourty
    Cornerback
    You have the quiet confidence to believe you always have the situation covered

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! One of the better young players.

    When my son took the quiz, he matched up with Matt Light. Based on what I know about that Patriot player, it was a good fit.

    ReplyDelete