October 5, 2011

Errors Are...

Er, an error?

According to Google (and Google knows everything), errors are ...

  • Errors are magic
  • Errors are normally distributed
  • Errors are not in the art but in the artificers
  • Errors are independent
  • Errors are the portals of discovery
  • Errors are correlated
  • Errors are not normally distributed
  • Errors are corrected in dna
  • Errors are human copyrightjoestrazzere
  • Errors are common and under-reported
  • Errors are mistakes
  • Errors are my own
  • Errors are offensive
  • Errors are more common than suspected
  • Errors are intentional
  • Errors are more than an "oops"
  • Errors are costing $17 billion a year
  • Errors are entertaining
  • Errors are essential for survival
  • Errors are going to occur
Can you add to the list?



This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://strazzere.blogspot.com/.

4 comments:

  1. Heh - Nice list Joe.

    I'd add this -

    Errors are out best teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!
    Programmer's errors give us the job. :-)
    I'm a tester.

    Joe, you can visit our blog http://catchbug.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog, natalyabos! And it uses a really colorful theme.

    ReplyDelete