January 3, 2013

Top Ten Blog Pages for 2012

All Things Quality's Top 10 for 2012


Aside from my home page, these were the top ten content pages for 2012.  They received the most visits according to Google Analytics:


People in Testing / What People are Writing

My pages of links to other testing-related blogs of interest and aggregation of people's most recent posts.
Please continue to send me links for sites that you think should be added - your site, or sites that you read. Thanks! copyrightjoestrazzere

My Status Report Template

This is a spreadsheet template I use to communicate my an entire year's worth of status to my boss. I see that people find templates useful, and will try to post more this year.

Testing Terms Glossary

A list of terms in QA and Testing.  I originally started this many years ago so that I could copy and paste the definitions when people asked "What is...?"  I'm so happy that you find it useful.

QA and Testing Interview Questions (And Some Answers)

An oldie, but goodie. It's hard to be prepared for an interview.  I'm really happy if this list helps you.

25 Things About Me

You still like to read about me? Ok!

Interview Questions You Should Ask

I've written in the past about how to be prepared for interview questions that will be asked of you. But this time, I wrote about interview questions that you might want to ask. People seemed to like them.

Issue Tracking Template

People clearly like templates. I'm glad. I promise to post more of them.

About This Blog

Lots of new visitors on 2012, apparently wondering "what is this blog all about?" I hope you all found what you were looking for!

Perhaps They Should Have Tested More - Nasdaq

This was a post about NASDAQ's "difficulties" when Facebook went public. It was an interesting, and very public, demonstration of software bugs.

Six Years!

I wrote about my six-year anniversary at my current company. While I think a few readers enjoyed it, I suspect many landed here after searching for the word "six". Perhaps they were searching for a different 3-letter word?


This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://AllThingsQuality.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment