March 11, 2011

You Can Read ATQ On Your Kindle!

For all of you who desperately wanted to subscribe to All Things Quality on your Kindle e-reader, I now have a solution for you!


It's only $0.99 per month, and you can even get a 14-day free trial.


Hurry! Act now! Don't wait!



No, I don't really want you to subscribe. I just wanted to experiment with self-publishing a kindle blog subscription through Amazon. Turns out, it's ridiculously easy!

I did this a while back, then completely forgot about it, until it turned up in a Google Alert I use.

So continue to read All Things Quality in your browser for free.  Unless you really do want a subscription...


This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://strazzere.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment