December 28, 2010

Perhaps They Should Have Tested More in 2010



2010 saw some "interesting" bugs show up in the news.  Perhaps these companies should have tested more.


Skype supernodes still aren't so super


Target confused about coupons for months


Apple apparently just learned about Daylight Saving Time


J.P. Morgan Chase chases some significant downtime


Apple didn't know how to display signal bars


Zappos/6pm.com undercharges customers $1.6 million, nobody gets fired


McAfee decides that Windows XP/SP3 is a virus

This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://strazzere.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment