December 27, 2010

Top Ten Blog Pages for 2010

Aside from my home page, these were the top ten content pages for 2010.  They received the most visits according to Google Analytics:

People in Testing
My page of links to other testing-related blogs of interest.
Please send me links for sites that you think should be added - your site, or sites that you read.


A Glossary of Testing Terms
A list of terms in QA and Testing.  I originally started this years ago so that I could copy and paste the definitions when people asked "What is...?"  I'm happy that you find it useful.


QA and Testing Interview Questions (And Some Answers)
Another list I created to help people asking similar questions.
It's hard to be prepared for an interview.  I'm happy if this list helps.


25 Things About Me
Hmm.  I'm guessing browsers were looking for something else here?


How To Reproduce Bugs
I thought this was funny when I posted it.  But it got a lot more hits than I expected.


There are ALWAYS Requirements
This is where I send people when they ask "But I don't have any written Requirements.  How can I test?"


Optimistic Developers, Pessimistic Testers
This is one of my favorite posts.  I'm please others like it, too.


My QA Bookshelf
A list of the QA and Testing books I own.  I need to update this list soon.


Things I Like to Have in my Test Automation Suites
A list of attributes that (for me) help to make a test automation suite useful.


Issue Tracking Template
An old sample template that can still be of use.


This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://strazzere.blogspot.com/.

1 comment: