October 22, 2009

Bugs In The Wild - SQE Training

While reading an email from SQE, I clicked a link and ended up here:


You can see it for yourself at http://www.sqetraining.com/Events/register.asp?fx=show&sfx=etrdetail&tfx=showseminars&event=eSTF&regtype=etr

When I looked closely, I happened to notice two typos.  I have highlighted them in red.
Course Guarantee:Course attendees who do not pass the ISTQB Software Tester Certification-Foundation Level exam within 60 days of completing the course, will be provided with and additional 45 days of free access to the course.
and
Who's Behind the Training?
SQE Training is affilated with Software Quality Engineering, the publisher of StickyMinds.com and Better Software magazine.
I guess it wouldn't be so bad if this weren't the registration page for a Software Tester Certification course!