July 27, 2015

The State Of Testing 2015

The State of Testing 2015


Back in January, I asked you to help my friend Joel Montvelisky and complete this year's survey he and his company PractiTest ran in association with the magazine Tea Time with Testers. 

Many of you responded, and the results are in!

It's an interesting read. You'll get location, background, experience, and salary information from respondents around the world.

You will find some results that probably aren't surprising ("Testers learn on their own") and some that could be surprising ("Testers are documenting less than in previous years").

You'll hear what Managers look for when hiring testers, and lots more.

Check it out - it's worth your time!



This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm an experienced Quality Assurance professional.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://AllThingsQuality.com/.

1 comment: