July 23, 2015

Perfection Is

What is Perfection?

Perfection



According to Google (and Google knows everything), perfection is..

  • Perfection is the enemy of good
  • Perfection is a disease of a nation
  • Perfection is the enemy of progress
  • Perfection is not attainable
  • Perfection is in the eye of the beholder
  • Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing 
  • Perfection is an illusion
  • Perfection is my enemy
  • Perfection is attainable
  • Perfection is overrated
  • Perfection is not possible
  • Perfection is low standard
  • Perfection is boring
  • Perfection is subjective
  • Perfection is not enough
  • Perfection is a perspective
  • Perfection is a mistake
  • Perfection is a myth
  • Perfection is a state of mind
  • Perfection is opinion
  • Perfection is like chasing the horizon
  • Perfection is the enemy of profitability

Can you add to the list?

This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://AllThingsQuality.com/.

1 comment:

  1. I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.Michael J. Fox, quoted by Lorne A. Adrain in 'The Most Important Thing I Know'

    --chad

    ReplyDelete