October 24, 2014

Be A Tester - Because Testers Live Longer!


Live Long and Test!


Six years go, I wrote an article titled "Optimistic Developers, Pessimistic Testers". In it, I explained how developers tended to be naturally optimistic folks, while testers tend to be more pessimistic.

A study I happened to read recently, indicated that "being overly optimistic in predicting a better future was associated with a greater risk of disability and death within the following decade," and that "pessimism about the future may encourage people to live more carefully, taking health and safety precautions."

The conclusion is clear - Testers live longer! copyrightjoestrazzere

Yet another great reason to be a tester.




This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://AllThingsQuality.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment