October 13, 2014

Ask All Things

Ask great questions!


Years ago, I got what I consider a terrific compliment. A coworker said "As usual, Joe asks great questions."

For me, asking questions is an important and natural part of doing my job as a tester. I even wrote an article about it.

And now, I'm inviting you to ask me some great questions.

Use the new "ASK ALL THINGS" widget over on the right-hand panel. Send me questions about anything:
  • about the testing profession
  • about test automation
  • about bug tracking
  • about being a Manager
  • about testing and QA jobs
  • about quality
  • anything!

I'll read through the questions, pick some that not only interest you and me, but questions that I think will interest others. Together we can not only get you the answers you need, but we can provide others with some useful information as well.

Unless you tell me not to, I'll share your name so that others will know that you ask great questions!

So, who wants to be first? Ask all things!


This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://AllThingsQuality.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment