August 12, 2013

Bing Says...

Bing Says...

Previously, I've used Google to tell me about some testing-related words. Google knows everything! So now, I thought it might be interesting to see what Bing says about some of these same words.

According to Bing (and Bing knows a thing or two about a thing or two): copyrightjoestrazzere

  • Mistakes are proof that you are trying
  • Mistakes are great teachers
  • Mistakes are okay
  • Mistakes are the portals of discovery
  • Mistakes are good
  • Mistakes are inevitable
  • Mistakes are made

  • Quality is free
  • Quality is not an act it is a habit
  • Quality is job one

  • Errors are also called residuals
  • Errors are detected by a compiler

  • Testing is easy
  • Testing is not teaching
  • Testing is the future
  • Testing is dead

  • Requirements are net
  • Requirements are clear
  • Requirements are not fulfilled

  • Metrics are not available
  • Metrics are the justification
  • Metrics are fun
  • Metrics are based on
  • Metrics are used in marketing
  • Metrics are quantities assigned to attributes

  • Failure is not an option
  • Failure is not fatal
  • Failure is the mother of success

  • Test Automation is an investment

  • Agile is dead
  • Agile is crap
  • Agile is micromanagement
  • Agile is a form of roundworm
  • Agile is a scam
  • Agile is not scrum
  • Agile is not about the process

Agile is a form of roundworm? Uhm, okay. Maybe I'll stick with Waterfall.


This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://AllThingsQuality.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment