August 23, 2011

Kayaking on Field Pond, Andover MA

Field Pond, Andover MA

Sunday afternoon was hot and sticky.  So my wife and I packed a picnic lunch, put the kayaks on the car, and went to Field Pond in Andover.

Field Pond is in the Harold Parker State Forest, so there are plenty of folks in the area hiking, trail biking, fishing, swimming, canoeing, and kayaking.  The pond itself was very quiet (about a dozen people and a few dogs in the water), and there was a bit of a breeze.

Not too much in the way of wildlife - some birds, a few geese, some turtles, and a few small fish that the younger children were catching.

We paddled around to check out the pond, ate our lunch, and paddled some more.  It was a nice, relaxing way to spend a hot afternoon.


This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://strazzere.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment