August 8, 2010

I'm Voting For SQAForums

The Automated Testing Institute is running their 2nd Annual "ATI Automation Honors" competition.


From the ATI website:
The industry's original set of awards dedicated to software test automation is again looking to crown industry leading tools, resources and practitioners with automation's top honor. That means it's time for all of you to get busy! The ATI Automation Honors awards rely on industry practitioners to identify which tools, resources and people are the best, which have the most significant upgrades and/or which are setting the trends that will help to take software test automation to the next level in the coming year. 
Last year SQAForums.com won the best software testing website award.  This year they are nominated in the "Best Automated Testing Forum" category.

I don't think there's much doubt that SQAForums is the best for supporting virtually every test automation tool that exists.  With their individual tool-specific forums, as well as their general automation forums, everyone can find a handy home for helpful hints, tips, in-depth product reviews, and the kind of product support you can't even get from the vendors' sites.

That's why I'm voting for SQAForums.  Won't you join me?



My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://strazzere.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment