August 11, 2010

Another Reason Why I Like Bugzilla

After an errant search turned up more bug reports than expected, I encountered this message:



I mentioned before the Zarro Boogs Found message you'll get if a search returns no bugs.  This is another interesting message, and another reason to like Bugzilla.

Know of any other Bugzilla humor?


My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://strazzere.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

  1. You can even add to the bugzilla database of smart comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Bugzilla has what they call "Quips" (see: http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/2.18/html/quips.html )

    In my installation, the string "Quality in Everything We Do" is such a quip.

    But the "Zarro Boogs Found" and "The list is too long for Bugzilla's little mind" messages are not quips. They appear to be internal to Bugzilla itself.

    ReplyDelete