May 30, 2010

My New Vegetable Garden

I decided to try a new hobby this year - vegetable gardening.
And because I tend to be a list-maker, here's the list of vegetables I have planted so far.

I'll post some pictures of the garden later in the season.  Wish me luck!

Basil
Big Boy Tomato
Black Prince Tomato
Bonnie Bell Hybrid Pepper
Boston Pickling Cucumber
Burpless Bush Hybrid Cucumber
Butterstick Squash
Bush Blue Lake Beans
Cherry Belle Radish
Chili Red Pepper
Chives
Curled Parsley

Fordhook Zucchini
Hot Red Cherry Pepper
Husky Cherry Red VF Tomato
Patio Tomato
Red Bell Pepper
Rosemary
Sweet Treat Carrot
Sugar Baby Watermelon



My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment