May 10, 2010

10 Years at SQAforums.com


This week marks the 10-year anniversary of my joining SQAforums "The online community for software testing & quality assurance professionals". The site is completely free, can be found at http://www.sqaforums.com/ and is owned and administered by A.J. Alhait.

From the SQAforums site:

The most popular Software Testing and Quality Assurance discussions site, with over 50 forums that cover almost every area in software testing, quality assurance and quality engineering.
If you are looking for place to get help or support on any software testing tool, you've found the only place! Simply ask our 180,000+ Members for almost anything, and you'll be surprised at the amount of help you can get here which you cannot get anywhere else.
SQA Forums - "The online knowledge bank for Software Test professionals... Will you be withdrawing or making a deposit today?"

Over the years, I've posted almost 10,000 times, read many, many thousands of thoughtful and helpful posts, and learned quite a lot from some very smart and experienced professionals.

At SQAforums, I currently moderate:
  • The Automated Testing forum
  • The WinTask forum
  • The Software Testing Interview Questions forum
  • The Oracle e-Test forum
  • The Oracle e-Load forum
  • The Knights of the QA Republic Round Table forum (for Moderators only)
In case you are interested, my first post was a reply to a question about how to do automated testing if there is a UI change: http://www.sqaforums.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB34&Number=275059

And my first question was a WinRunner question, asking how to set up some exception handling: http://www.sqaforums.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB4&Number=53017

If I've helped anyone along the way as well, then I'm very pleased to have done so, although I know that I have received far more than I have given.

Thank you, A.J.!  I've gotten a lot out of the past 10 years, and I hope to continue here for many more. You've given the QA community an extremely valuable resource!


If you aren't already a member - what are you waiting for?