May 5, 2014

Free Podcasts I Like - Dough Roller


Free Podcast - The Dough Roller Podcast with Rob Berger

Often when I'm relaxing on the beach, or taking a walk alone, or doing yard work, I use my iPod.  I have found that, while I enjoy some music, I tend to enjoy talk and good discussion even more.  So I have loaded my iPod with podcasts, and refresh them regularly. copyrightjoestrazzere

Recently, I've been doing a lot of reading and listening about financial planning. This is in preparation for the next stage of my life, which should take me into my retirement years.

One podcast I have started listening to during the past few months and that I like a lot is The Dough Roller Podcast by Rob Berger. 

In addition to possessing in-depth knowledge of such personal finance areas as retirement, banking, credit, debt, insurance, investing, and social security, Rob is very easy to listen to. He has a great way of explaining how these aspects of financial planning work. Rob doesn't try to sell anything, or to convince you that his way is the only way; instead he just explains how things work (or in some cases don't work), how he has made his own financial decisions, and how you can come to your own conclusions.

From the show's description:
The Dough Roller Podcast helps people make the most of their money. Through interviews, news, tips, and resources, the show helps you take your finances to the next level. Whether you are just starting out, under a mountain of debt, or nearing retirement, the Dough Roller Podcast can help you achieve your financial goals. And remember, the best thing money can buy is financial freedom.

You can find the Dough Roller web site at http://www.doughroller.net. There you can also sign up for a weekly newsletter. 


Why don't you give it a try and see if you agree that Rob is someone worth listening to?


This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://AllThingsQuality.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment