September 24, 2013

Want to be a part of All Things Quality?

To Do: Connect with Joe at All Things Quality



Here at All Things Quality, I have two places where I list blogs I like.


The People in Testing tab above lists people by name, along with links to their blogs/websites.

I've limited this particular list to blogs that: copyrightjoestrazzere
  • Are exclusively, or at least mostly, about QA or Testing, or have significant QA/Testing content
  • Have had some activity recently
  • Aren't just commercial sites
  • Contain articles I find of interest


The What People Are Writing tab above dynamically displays a small excerpt from the most-recent article in blogs related to QA/Testing that I read fairly regularly. And it provides a link to the full article.

This list has a limit on the number of items it supports, so I tend to weed out blogs that haven't had any updates in a while, and I usually don't include a blog until it has a history of good articles.


If you'd like to be on one or both of these lists, and you think your blog would be of interest to others in the Testing/QA field, send me a note and I'll take a look at it.

And if you would like to return the favor, please consider adding a link to All Things Quality on your blog as well!


This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://AllThingsQuality.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment