July 19, 2012

Now We Are Nana And Papa!

Nana, Papa, and Kate

I haven't been blogging much lately. Work, and our vacation home in Maine, have taken up much of my free time.

Oh, and one other small thing has taken up some time - the birth of our first grandchild Katherine Rose! Our oldest son Matt, and his lovely wife Kim are now parents. And that means my wife and I are now Nana and Papa! copyrightjoestrazzere

It's an emotional feeling to watch your first-born son hold, feed, burp, and change diapers for his first-born daughter. And it's a wonderful feeling to hold, feed, burp, and change diapers for your first grandchild.


Katherine Rose Strazzere


This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://AllThingsQuality.com/.

16 comments:

  1. Congrats, enjoy being a Papa !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chad PatrickJuly 19, 2012

    Congrats, Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phil, Chad, Santhosh - thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pete nairnJuly 20, 2012

    Congratulations, Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Joe.

    I was with my two daughters (2 and 4 years old) and my dad at the weekend and he was charging round the playground with them like he was 7 rather than 70... My mum just sipped her cup of tea and looked lovingly on.

    James

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, James - I now know a little bit about how your Dad feels. And I can assure you it's a good feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Speedmaster

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, enjoy being a Papa !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to your family!!!

    ReplyDelete