April 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Bill Belichick


Coach Bill Belichick


Bill Belichick, coach of the New England Patriots turns 60 today, and coincidentally it's Patriots Day in Massachusetts. copyrightjoestrazzere

Happy Birthday, coach! Here's hoping you'll hang around the Patriots for a few more.


This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://AllThingsQuality.com/.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. He is only 60. WIth that many wins and superbowls under his belt that 's amazing. Obviously he has built a quality organization with great systems and personnel around him in order to get good results, or as us qa people say, minimal defects! I wonder if he'd make a good QA Director?

    ReplyDelete