July 26, 2011

Kim and Matt's Wedding

My older son got married recently.

Matt and Kim at Nubble Light, Maine


My older son Matt got married a few weeks ago.  It was one of the happiest weekends of my life.

Matt and his new bride Kim love the beach and the ocean, so they wanted a site with both for their wedding.  They chose York Beach, Maine and were married outdoors.  It was wonderful.

From the rehearsal dinner, to the wedding and reception, and the ending brunch - everything was spectacular.  Matt and Kim wanted a more casual event, spent a lot of time in the preparations, and it all worked out exactly as planned.

With an entire weekend filled with great times for friends and family, outstanding weather, lots of terrific food, lots of dancing, and lots of joy, it was a great way for two wonderful people to start their new life together.

We have two great sons, and now we have a beautiful daughter.  My wife and I are very lucky people.


This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://strazzere.blogspot.com/.

4 comments: