February 23, 2011

Are You People?

Are you people?



Specifically, would you like to be added to the People in Testing page here at All Things Quality?

The only requirements are:
  • You are in fact people (sorry Watson)
  • You have a website or blog
  • Your site deals mostly with QA or Testing, or at least has a significant amount of QA/Testing content
  • Your site is relatively active
  • Your site isn't just commercial
  • Your site contains articles that QAers/Testers would find interesting
If so, Send me a note!

I'll add you to the list and you'll become famous!*


*   Your mileage may vary. No purchase required. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Objects in mirror are closer than they appear. For external use only. No animals were harmed in the production of this article. Contents may settle during shipment. Some assembly required. Other restrictions may apply.  Do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle. Reproduction without expressed written consent is prohibited.  At participating locations only.

This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://strazzere.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment