March 13, 2008

Testing the "Dan The Music Man" Web Site

I do this stuff for fun!



I'm lucky enough to have a good friend on my QA Team.

Dan is not only a terrific QAer, but he's also a great DJ and party host, and has his own business.  So when he asked me to take a look at his web site, I was more than happy to help him out.

His old web site was sorely in need of an upgrade, and Dan was eager to get started.  We took a look at what he had, made a few suggestions, and Dan was off.

After just a few weeks of work, he totally transformed his site.  I think it came out great!

And of course, in the spirit of "the one who develops it, shouldn't also test it", I offered to test the site for him.  It still has a few glitches and typos, but it's coming along quite nicely.

It's fun on occasion to take on a testing task without any formal business context.  And it's fun to help out a friend while doing something you enjoy.

Check Dan's site out at http://www.djbourret.com/ and let us know what you think.