April 4, 2011

People In Testing Page Has A New Look!



I've changed the look of my People In Testing page.

Now, in addition to each tester's name and link to their website, I've included the title and tagline of their site. Sometimes, that can help you get the "flavor" for what their site is all about.  Sometimes not.

If you would like your site listed, drop me a note. Or if I've already listed your site, but you would like the text associated with it changed, just let me know!

And if you would like to return the favor by linking to All Things Quality from your website, I'd appreciate that, too.

Leave a comment, and let me know what you think about the new look.  Better?  Worse?  Meh?

This article originally appeared in my blog: All Things Quality
My name is Joe Strazzere and I'm currently a Director of Quality Assurance.
I like to lead, to test, and occasionally to write about leading and testing.
Find me at http://strazzere.blogspot.com/.

2 comments: